Terms of Service and FLOGA Affiliate Sales Programme Regulations
(1) Joining the FLOGA PARTNER ZONE PROGRAM is tantamount to acceptance of the Terms of Service and the provisions contained in the Regulations.
(2) The organiser reserves the right to change the Terms of Service. Any changes made during the Programme are subject to the Terms of Service. Continuing to use the Programme after such changes, is tantamount to acceptance on the part of the user of all changes that have been introduced. Violation of the provisions contained in the Terms and Conditions and the Programme Rules, will result in the immediate exclusion of the participant from the Affiliate Programme. This is associated with the loss of any outstanding commission payments.
3 Conditions for joining and using the FLOGA PARTNER ZONE Programme:
– You must be at least 18 years of age to join the Programme
– Accounts registered by bots or other automated solutions may not participate in the FLOGA PARTNER ZONE PROGRAM.
– You must provide us with your full name, a valid email address and other information required to complete the registration process.
– An account may only be used by the person who created it. Sharing of login data within the Programme is prohibited.
– The responsibility for maintaining the account and protecting the confidentiality of the password lies with the person who set it up. Floga.eu is not liable for any loss or damage caused by failure to comply with this obligation.
– One legal entity may not have more than one account.
– You may not use the FTREFA PROGRAMME OF FLOGA PARTNER for illegal or unlawful purposes. 4.
(4) Once you have registered for the Affiliate Programme, you will be given access to a system through which you can place links, banners or other graphics on your website, in your newsletters or in other messages you send to your recipients.
(5) Affiliate links should take the user to the page of the product offered. If a product sale is made through an affiliate link you post, you will receive a commission of 10% of the order value. Affiliate links are automatically tracked and reported by our systems.
6 No commission will be awarded unless our system detects that the sale was made via a dedicated link. We reserve the right to disqualify commissions obtained through fraudulent, illegal or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
(7) Any commission due to a participant in the Programme will be paid within 14 days after the payment for the purchase has been credited.
(8) You may not purchase products for your own use through affiliate links.
9. obligations resulting from entering the affiliate programme
By joining the affiliate programme, the participant is solely responsible for:
– the technical functioning of your website and all related devices
– ensuring that the display of affiliate links on your site does not violate any agreements between you and third parties
– the accuracy, truthfulness and appropriateness of the material on your site (all product related material and information on special links)
– ensuring that material on your site does not infringe on the rights of third parties (e.g. copyright, trademarks, privacy)
10. duration of the affiliate programme
You can join the affiliate programme at any time. The moment of commencement of cooperation is confirmed by e-mail.
Prohibited methods, we prohibit the following: promotion of links in search engine advertisements (e.g. Google Ads) using branded phrases (e.g. concrete lamp), use of automated scripts and spamming programmes, spamming of affiliate links in messages and comments in social networks, fraudulent purchases with fictitious data.
(12) The creation of affiliate structures on your own outside of the FLOGA PARTNER ZONE programme and the solicitation of other persons to use your own affiliate links in exchange for agreed amounts is prohibited.
13 Limitations of liability
We shall not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages (or loss of income, profits or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Programme, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
14 Any use of prohibited promotional methods that may adversely affect the images of participating brands shall be monitored by us on a continuous basis. In the event that our quality control department detects the use of one of the aforementioned practices, we reserve the right to suspend the affiliate’s account with the seizure of the accrued commission to cover the losses incurred by the collaborating brand.